1. VIB Club service
(1) The VIB Club is a free service offered by Blutsgeschwister. As a member of the VIB Club you receive exclusive benefits.
(2) We offer this service free of charge; as such, we are unable to guarantee permanent uninterrupted use. In particular, we are unable to guarantee that access to or use of the VIB Club will not be interrupted or impaired due to maintenance work, further developments or any other kinds of malfunctions, which may also lead to loss of data. It goes without saying that we will strive to ensure that this service can be used with as few interruptions as possible.
(3) Taking into account your legitimate interests, we are entitled to supplement the content and use of the VIB Club service or limit its duration at any given time. There is no entitlement to retain certain services or parts thereof.
2. Registration and user contract (membership)
(1) To become a member of the VIB Club, you have to register online at https://www.blutsgeschwister.de/en either when creating your new customer account or when checking out in our online shop. You can also register online at one of our stores.
(2) In order to be able to register, you must be of legal age.
(3) As part of the registration process, you must provide your access data; this consists of your email address and your choice of password. You are obligated to provide complete and correct information during registration. Should this information change during the course of your membership, you should immediately modify it under your personal settings. You will be held accountable for any costs or damages resulting from providing incorrect information.
(5) You will be considered a member of the VIB Club and are able to use this service as soon as you have received our membership confirmation by email.
(6) Please keep in mind that each user is allowed to be a member of our VIB Club only once.
(7) You can edit and add information to your member account (with the exception of your email address and date of birth) at any time via your customer account. You can access you customer account online through the login details you selected during registration. The Membership and access data are not transferable. Please keep your access data private and refrain from sharing them with third parties.
3. Your benefits as a VIB Club member
(1) As a VIB Club member, you take part in our VIB Club program. VIB-Club members receive attractive advantages, which you can always find up-to-date on our overview page.
(2) In order to be able to secure advantages with every purchase, you must be logged in to your personal online customer account. With your digital Club Card on your smartphone or by specifying your Club membership number you can also identify yourself as a VIB Club member in our stores at any time. The Club Card is detectable in your personal online account.
4. Duration and termination of your VIB Club membership
(1) The membership will be concluded for an indefinite period.
(2) You can cancel your membership at any time via your customer account (in the "Account info" section) or by sending an email to email@example.com. With your termination, you will lose your right to the benefits associated with the VIB Club. For future purchases, you will no longer be able to benefit from VIB Club advantages.
(3) We reserve the right to terminate membership by giving two weeks' notice to expire at the end of the month.
(4) Gifts and vouchers that have already been received will remain valid even after termination and are not paid out as monetary value.
(5) Both contracting parties reserve the right to exceptional termination of membership for good cause.
(6) If we terminate your membership, you will, in accordance with clause 3 (1), retain the benefits granted to you until the regular end of the membership. This does not apply to a termination for good cause, provided that you are responsible for the reason behind the termination.
6. Our liability
(1) Our liability for slight negligence is excluded with regards to your use of the VIB Club. This does not apply to damages arising out of injury to life, limb or the health of a person or to guarantees as well as claims under the Product
(2) Regardless of this, we are liable for breaching obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the due and proper implementation of the contract and on whose compliance you as a user can regularly rely.
(3) The above liability rules also apply to breaches of duty by our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
(2) If you do not object within 30 days of receiving this notification and continue to use the VIB Club service after this objection period has expired, the changes are deemed to have been effectively agreed upon once the deadline expires. If you object to these changes in due time, we will continue the user relationship unchanged and in accordance with the previous conditions. In this case, however, we reserve the right to terminate your membership in accordance with clause 4 (3). In the notification regarding any changes, we will inform you of your right to objection and the aforementioned consequences.
8. Final provisions, consumer dispute settlement
(1) German law applies to the exclusion of German international private law and UN sales law. With regards to consumers, this choice of law clause does not affect consumer protection provisions applicable in the country of the consumer's place of residence and which, according to the law of this country, may not be deviated from upon agreement.
(4) Note regarding § 36 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act: Blutsgeschwister is not willing and not obliged to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Dated: June 2021