- Chest (1): measured over the largest part of the chest
- Waist (2): measured over the narrowest part of the waist
- Hips (3): measured on the largest part of the hips
- IMPORTANT: always keep the tape measure horizontally relative to the body!
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
The measurements of our articles are based on the German standard measures; however, due to different materials and cuts it is quite possible that the fit of some articles will vary. In order to ensure that you will always find the right size, we are providing the following tools and information:
- Individual size guide via our size
Use our "Find your size" tool to receive customised recommendations. The tool is displayed with every article you pick, right next to the selection of sizes. By utilising it, you can benefit from the experiences other Blutsgeschwister have made regarding the articles' size.
- Article-specific measurements
Many of our articles are listed with the "Fit" section, under which you can find precise measurements for the specific model. These measurements always refer to the clothing size S.
- Our size chart provides a rough
The data stated here are meant to help you in selecting the correct size. Make sure to always measure close to your body.